To assist and carry out all operational and administrative instructions from Hungry Lion management.
• To efficiently serve customers
• To cook and prepare meals
• To effectively perform general duties
To efficiently serve customers :
• Count the float daily before your shift starts.
• Work on the till when needed.
• Count the float daily after your shift ends.
• Write the float amount in the book and drop the cash in specified safe.
• Assist with the cash-up procedures.
• Take customers’ orders.
• Sell products specific to campaigns / promotions running.
• Handle transactions and place food orders.
To cook and prepare meals:
Switch on all hardware and guarantee that it is in acceptable working condition.
• Prepare and clean the chicken.
• Manage the breading of chicken.
• Help with the morning arrangements for the food.
• Manually work the Henny Penny as indicated by determined techniques.
• Handle the cooked chicken
• Help to set up the dinners if necessary
• Occasionally deal with and get ready requests.
To effectively perform general duties:
• Switch on all equipment and ensure that it is in good working condition.
• As stock is received, pack it according to Hungry Lion standards.
• Ensure that the fridges are always stocked with drinks.
• Clean the store according to Hungry Lion standards.
• Clean the cooler as per Hungry Lion standards.
• Clean all the equipment in the store daily.
• Daily filter the oil from the cooker.
• Take Hungry Lion waste to specified areas and clean the bins.
• Clean the staff toilets.
• Occasionally take all paperwork to the Host Branch.
• Assist with the effective display of promotional material.
• Hand out promotional pamphlets.
• Carry out instructions from management.
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, in the subject line.